When I was growing up, my mother used to tell me that if I wanted to buy something in September, October, or November it would be put on my Christmas list. This used to aggravate me to no end because I wanted it then and there, however I would often forget about the item and be more surprised come Christmas morning. My mother just reached out to me and my siblings and asked us for Christmas ideas, which has forced me to reflect on the large book list that I have saved. Most people struggle to think of numerous gift ideas that loved ones can give to them for the holiday season, and yet I have an endless list of books ready to share on command. The question in my mind is how many books qualifies as too many books? What am I thinking, as if there is such a thing as too many books!
The following list of books are ones that I hope to find in my stocking on Christmas morning.
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
- Angelfall by Ee
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
- The Knowledge of the Holy by A.W. Tozer
- Eve by William Paul Young
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah Maas
Do you have any recommendations of books that you think I should add to this list? Comment on this post or tweet on my profile. Hurry Christmas hurry, I feel the need to read!